I have learned so much on my journey to a healthy lifestyle…please subscribe to continue to learn and grow with me.
Well to start, I am a devoted follower of God, wife and mother of three. About 6 years ago, I was in the process of dying from nutritional deficiencies and every day was nothing but a big ball of stress. Now, I feel better than I did when I was a teenager and I have the ability to enjoy my life with my family every day.
You may be wondering… what brought on the lifestyle change?
- My family depends on me and if I am dead I can’t be there for them.
- I was showing signs and symptoms of disease and people were noticing!
- Someone was honest with me and took the time to shove my poor choices in my face and make me realize that I didn’t know what it meant to be healthy.
- I didn’t want to die a horribly painful death from diseases that I could prevent.
I want to help others realize that your health is what you make it. I am here to provide information in hopes of getting your wheels spinning on the best ways to be healthy. People that need to lose weight, stop a debilitating disease from taking over their life and killing them and/or just want ideas on what to do to continue healthy will want to read my blogs.
Once I started my transformation into a healthy lifestyle, I asked myself a few questions:
- What would my family do without me?
- What kind of diet is the best for me?
- Where do I start?
- What needs to change?
For the answers to these questions please stay tuned! I look forward to being here with you on your journey to health!
Check out my Etsy page here.